Stampin’ Up! has released the list of retiring products and many
Last Chance Products are on sale!
Now is the time to get those items off your wish list
order before they are gone.
My Top 5 Retirement List Tips:
1) In Colors: All 2019-2021 In Color inks, paper, and embellishments are retiring. These items usually sell out quickly so don’t forget to add ink refills and extra cardstock for your craft stash. You don’t want to miss having these gorgeous colors in your collection!
2) Stamps vs. Accessories: Retiring stamps are available through May 3rd. All other retiring items such as; bundles, paper, embellishments, dies are only available while supplies last, so you don’t want to wait and miss out.
3) Bundles: Bundles, with their 10% savings, all retire! Even if the bundle items carryover to the next catalog the discount does not so save on bundles while you can. Bundles are only available while supplies last.
4) Online Ordering: Your best bet for grabbing items before they sell out is to order online! I’m always happy to help and place orders for you, but the delay could mean items you want won’t be available.
5) Host Rewards: Exclusive Host Reward stamp sets also retire. If your order qualifies for host rewards, you may want to select those stamps. You can also apply your Host Rewards to the cost of your Starter Kit. When you join between April 1 and May 3 you get early access to add new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog preorder items in your Starter Kit!
I pray you will stay safe and be well!
And As Always…
Make someone smile today.
Give the gift of something handmade and heartfelt!
New HOST CODE HDPUSNPH
Thanks for using the Host code for your online order.
If your order is $150 before tax and shipping do not use the host code, you will earn free Stampin’ Up product.
I have a Stampin’ Up Store where you can purchase Stampin’ Up products 24/7.
I value your business, my clients mean the world to me, most are dear friends.